Pages

Sunday 17 June 2012

Well, here we are. Joining the blogging revolution. Gasp.

I am trying to quit sugar, there has been alot of new information coming out and it has become clear that sugar is something I need to learn to live without. My sisters and I have started together, as of now we are on our 8 week detox program. I will share with you how this affects me and my family as we progress through.

For myself, I'm tired alot of the time, have an underactive thyroid - for which I take medication everyday and will do for the rest of my life, amongst other things. Our family has a history of diabetes, my sister and I both had gestational diabetes and I don't want my children to have these issues, therefore am trying to do something about it.

There are lots and lots of positive things and people in my life, I have an amazing family, wonderful friends and (relatively) healthy and happy children. It is for these people, and myself, that I want to be the best I can be.

So here we go!

Week 1 - easing off the sugar :)

Linley x

No comments:

Post a Comment