Pages

Monday 4 March 2013

Renew

I'm back!


So much has happened in the past 8 or so months, but the main reason for my break was the unbelievable run of sickness we had as a family last winter. It was just shocking. I'm trying a few things out in the hope we can avoid it again this year, but more on that to follow.

My hubby and I had an amazing trip to New York, had a wonderful relaxing summer holiday at home and now I feel ready to re-enter the fray so to speak.

The blog will change direction slightly, I hope to introduce wonderful blogs to you, health and wellness ideas and recipes and some crafty tutorials that I've tried and tested for you. It's a blog more to suit my whole life, rather than just the journey from deletion of sugar from my diet (which I'm happy to say I've stayed off from, with no intention to return).

Much love and more to follow,

Linley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment